DETOX YOUR MIND & BODY RETREAT IN UBUD, BALI 28 OCT- 3 NOV 2017
If you need time off to detox, re-examine your values, introduce more mindfulness into everyday life and set up a healthy lifestyle, then join Lesya, Jelena, Madeira & Pei for an AMAZING 7-day Retreat October 28 – November 3, 2017 in stunning Ubud, Bali!
Ubud is the PERFECT place to spend 7 deeply transformational days…
…Detoxing while learning about the importance of regular cleansing and well-balanced nutrition for a healthier body and happier mind.
…Meditating, exercising, learning about applied mindfulness for dealing with challenges in daily life and overcoming inner obstacles.
We invite you to join us….
Simply, because this is the PERFECT environment in which you can give yourself time to immerse and understand what really matters to you, and what you can do and change to live a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
You don’t have to do it alone. We’ll go through cleansing together and apply the concept of conscious living. This will be a 7-day journey of reflection, self-care, re-connection and rejuvenation.
Detox Your Mind & Body Program is going to change your views, give you deeper insights, learnings and experiences, and motivate you to continue living your life authentically.
Plus, we’ll explore magical Ubud and bits of Bali, and it’s going be so much fun, and you’re going to enjoy it!
28 October – 3 November 2017
- Waking up with sunrise over the coconut trees, starting the day with a short guided meditation and warming up the body on our amazing elevated wooden shala with a gentle yoga suitable for all levels
- Soaking up the sun at the Dragonfly salt water pool in the middle of the rice fields with flying dragonflies, receiving massage, having down time for introverting or socializing, up to you, as long as it’s fun!
- Insightful educational talks on the importance of regular cleansing and detox for a healthier body and a happier mind
- Enjoying yummy vegan and raw vegan food, lovingly prepared by professional chef with living greens from our organic garden
- Learning about applied mindfulness for balanced living and useful tools to deal with inner and outer challenges in daily life
- Enjoying sunsets and evenings at our cozy herbal steam sauna with a rejuvenating organic body scrub, around bonfire surrounded by fireflies
- Evening activities before bedtime will be there for you to connect deeper in a sharing circle, meditation, movie, dance, improv games, or journaling
- An excursion to a sacred natural waterfall for a Balinese priest cleansing ritual and a playful picnic day at the beach: or a walking meditation to an organic farm
- Participating in a whole day optional workshop on aromatherapy and how to give a massage
- Free time for shopping in Ubud down town, nature walk, resting and relaxing
You will be in Bali during one of the most beautiful festivals Galungan, which is a time for celebration, dance and colourful offerings. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of it!
Together we will be focusing on:
- Going on a light detox according to a carefully designed food and drink program. In a short time, you will be able to feel the difference in mental, emotional and physical states.
- Getting clear on what is exactly raw vegan food and juicing. It’s important to understand what is healthy juicing.
- Properly setting up a detox menu and further understanding healthy lifestyle and nutrition. This will deepen your knowledge of personal well-being.
- Gaining deeper understanding of your lifelong habits, and obtaining sufficient information to make the right changes.
- Having daily yoga and body movement. You will connect with your body better and understand its needs and abilities.
- Improving your bodily instincts and sensitivity to maintain self-healing. If you are an advanced yogi, you may be challenged to open up more to a self-exploratory journey, which is a continuous and exciting process.
- We will attend to your various needs and meet you wherever you are. Either new to yoga, or an experienced practitioner, everyone is welcome.
- Applying the concepts of mindfulness and conscious living. There are great benefits from developing a personal mindfulness practice and you will start working on it and have something to take away home with you.
- Reflecting on things you would like to change for the better in your personal or professional life that are really important to you. Mindfulness in daily life can help you in your personal and professional growth, to live a happy and rich life, with less stress, better communication and more meaningful connections with people.
- Learning to be more present with yourself and with people you work and live with, how to deal with “negative” emotions, and how to be more joyful and in touch with your authentic self.
Accommodation in the Dragonfly Resort Center
The stunning Dragonfly Village is all about living close to nature. We wanted you to experience charms of Bali and be close to our beautiful animal friends, crickets, fireflies and vegetation that abundantly thrives in this paradise. Rooms are tastefully designed in a way that the natural world is very much part of your experience there. They are antique recycled wooden bungalows decorated with beautiful carvings, each with their own private outdoor garden and a balcony facing lavish rice fields.
- Daily guided meditation sessions
- Gentle daily yoga sessions suitable for all levels
- Morning and evening sessions and conversations on cleansing and nutrition, and mindfulness in daily life
- Detox-based daily clean and healthy meals consisting of daily fresh juices, coconut water, smoothies, raw vegan food, delicious cooked vegan meals and unlimited amount of water
- Boutique(shared) accommodation for 6 nights in the magical Dragonfly Village
- Airport pick up to the Dragonfly Village
- One nourishing full body massage
- Cool herbal sauna with rejuvenating body scrub
- Fabulous Dragonfly’s salt pool
- An excursion to the beach or an organic farm with lunch included
- A trip to sacred and healing Sebatu Waterfall for a Balinese priest cleansing ritual
- Special gifts and extras
What’s not included
- Your round trip airfare from home
- Transfer from the Dragonfly Village after completion of the retreat
- Travel insurance
- Any additional massage
- 1:1 private session for spa, wellness and detox consultation
- 1:1 private session for mindfulness-in-daily-life consultation
- One day optional aromatherapy/massage workshop
- Additional meals, drinks and snacks that are not part of the detox (breakfast-lunch-dinner) program
- Other items like taxis, laundry, tips for the Dragonfly staff
We can only say that we LOVE Ubud – its intense rain forests and terraced rice paddies, traditional crafts and dance, and its natural beauty. It has some of the most famous landscapes and architecture that you get to see on postcards. It’s artful, creative and tranquil. It’s Bali’s cultural heart.
Ubud is known for it’s profound healing energies. It is now one of the meccas of health and alternative healing modalities, yoga, spa resorts and the culinary capital of Bali with its most amazing restaurants and cafes. Prepare to be hugged by its soft and magical ambience and embark on our transformative journey of the body, mind and spirit.
Make Lasting Changes. Create the Lifestyle You Want.
7 days & 6 nights, shared accommodation (see above what’s included in the price):
28 October – 3 November 2017: USD 1,280
**Single room occupancy surcharge: USD 250
Contact and Booking
Organizer: 6 Elements Retreats