10 DAY WANDER RETREAT in Sri Lanka – Yoga + Surf + Culture and community
February 24 - March 5
This retreat is a travel experience for conscious travellers with a wild heart! Those who want to
experience an inner and outer adventure and long to connect with like-hearted people. The travelers
who care for themselves and the country they are in and who want to be fit, healthy and increase
Sri Lanka is diverse, wild & incredibly beautiful. So are we.
In February 2019
Beginning of the retreat:
Sunday, February 24th, 2019
End of the retreat:
Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
- 2 x daily Yoga, Meditation or Pranayama (beautiful, personalized long sessions that will leave you energized and blissful)
- Practice in a two of Sri Lankas most beautiful Yoga Shala´s. (Sri Yoga Shala and Jasper House)
- 1 x Stand-Up-Paddle Yoga in the lagoon full of lotus flowers
- 2 x workshops (inspiring and mindful)
- Group excursion to Galle Ford, World Heritage site (be ready to get inspired)
- 2 different Temples incl. guided tour and talk about history, ceremonies
- Group hikes through paradise
- Group experience (You are becoming part of a wonderful tribe)
- 9x delicious breakfast brunch
- Ayurvedic vegan cooking class
- 2 x surfboard rental and fun surfing sessions in tropical paradise (if you want)
- Transportation between locations on March 1st, 2019 (private driver and AC shuttle)
This is a non residencial retreat – please contact me for recommendations for accommodation
Who is our Retreat for?
- This retreat is for those who long for an inner and outer adventure
- Students that understands the importance of self love, but needs a little structure and guidance to make this habitual
- Real people: people that love be active, but also want to relax and spend time in great company
- Those who need a time out to elevate their well-being
- Yogis that want to learn more about asana´s and explore more in their personal practice than in their usual 90 min class in the local studio or in front of Youtube.
- Those who need a shift, an ignition, or a jumpstart in life, work, etc.
- Those who want to level up; mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually
- Those who want to connect to their own divine self and take time to reflect about our one and only precious life. Those who are curious to explore more about our mind and body connection and how this is holding us back to thrive fully and shine from within.
- Those who are looking for inspiration, new friends, a great supporting community
- Those who need a detox (digital – physical – mental) Life is just sometimes too overwhelming and we need to rest and just be to recharge our batteries.
- Those who want to relax, spoil themselves, treat themselves with amazing food, the luxury of being taken care of and love to spend a fun time with like minded girls in paradise.
What kind of yoga practice can I expect?
- Alignment based vinyasa yoga and also Tantra Hatha & Anusura Yoga (We mix the best of modern contemporary and traditional approaches to integrate all great benefits of both worlds)
- Restorative yoga with a deep emphasis on relaxation (getting deep into your facia and stored emotions)
- 1.5 – 2 hour long sessions
- Yoga, Meditation or Pranayama sessions will occur twice a day in the morning and late afternoon
- Each session will include asana, pranayama, and meditation
- Gently challenging and thoughtfully sequenced classes. Mindful movement, enough time to feel into your body and get into poses and energy work but also enough challenge to push you outsite your comfort zone and tone your body.
- Mindful hands-on assists and adjustments
- New and familiar yoga asanas + new tips to improve your practice.
- Your practice will create space and openness throughout your body
- Your practice will reduce stress and muscle tension
- Two yoga workshops:
Asana Lab – learn more about physical movements and your mind/body connection. Working with Prana (energy) and using it to increase your quality of life.
Bliss day – Awakening the Light Body + Inspiring clarity – look behind your own mask to improve your selflove
Anke is a experienced Yoga instructor and retreat facilitator with 650 hours of Yoga Alliance certified training and 14 years of practice. Her yoga approach is passionate, knowledgeable and encouraging. Teaching yoga for her is about sharing and being of service. Helping to create a positive change in other peoples’ lives, by strengthening the body, opening the heart and inspiring the mind, through playful Yoga and mindfulness practices. She knows Sri Lanka very well and will show you the best places in paradise. For more info click here.