21 Day 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica
March 3 - March 23
From $2900| From $2900
Live more meaningfully. Begin your yogic journey and transform your life today!
If you have never been to Costa Rica, one term you should be familiar with is “Pura Vida” (pronounced poo-rah vee-dah). Simply translated, it means “simple life” or “pure life”, but in Costa Rica, it is more than just a saying—it is a way of life. Pura Vida means to be thankful for what you have and to not dwell on the negative.
This is why Costa Rica is the perfect place to begin your yoga teacher journey and why we’re excited to bring our amazing 200 Hour RYT training here. Ready to shift into the life you’ve always imagined? Join us and your fellow spiritual-seeking yoga junkies today!
Here’s what you’ll learn in 21 days:
- How to open your body as well as those of others
- The secrets of the mind-body connection
- How to teach a 60-90 minute Asana, Meditation, or Pranayama yoga class to anyone and at any time
- How to teach and combine various styles of yoga, including hatha, vinyasa, restorative, pregnancy, and more
- Yoga psychology and philosophy (AKA The 8 Limbs of Yoga)
- Energy pathways in the body and how to get them flowing
- The principles of Ayurveda and the yogi lifestyle
- Anatomy and physiology
- How to make the world a better place – one yoga student at a time!
Our curriculum includes the following:
- 100 hours yoga technique, training, and practice
- 35 hours teaching methodology
- 25 hours anatomy and physiology
- 30 hours yoga philosophy and psychology
- 10 hours practice teaching guidance
Students will explore the many avenues to learn postures and teach an asana practice – through a multitude of lectures, discussions, reading assignments, writing assignments, posture exploration, teaching exercises, posture sequencing, and class development.
What’s Included in Your Trip:
- 200 hours of accredited study — which upon successful completion, you will receive your 200 Registered Yoga Teacher certificate from Enerchi Yoga School and will be eligible to register with The Yoga Alliance
- 19 nights of eco-friendly accommodation at our private, oceanfront villa with white sand beaches in the rainforest
- Three healthy and organic meals per day — including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options
- Yoga on the beach and river bank
- Daily meditation, music, and mantras
- Healing Pranayama and Asana sessions
- Cacao ceremony plant medicine accompanied by Crystal Bowl Sound Bath
- Group excursions including: zip-lining through the jungle canopy, a chocolate farm tour, medicinal plant walk, and snorkeling off the coral reefs
- Free time for relaxation and exploration of nearby beaches, mom-and-pop restaurants, local shops, and Cahuita National Park
Learn more about 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and our Costa Rica immersion at https://www.enerchi-yoga.com/200-hour-teacher-training/