30 Day 300 hr Ancient Wisdom YTT in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
November 8 - December 8
From $4950| From $4950
BREATHE THE CLEAN AIR
FEED YOUR SOUL
LET YOUR HIGHEST SELF EXPAND INTO THE MAGIC OF LAKE ATITLAN
Immerse yourself in the magic of the forest, realize your inner stillness and access the wisdom that resides deep in your heart and soul. Feel embraced by incredible natural beauty and the power of the elements, as we uncover the true teacher within.
Our Guatemala 300-hr YTT explores a fusion of the practice and philosophy of the mystical traditions of Yoga, Shamanism, Ancient Wisdom, Tantra and Sound Healing. Step into the ancient Wisdom of Self (Vidya), as we journey through the Shamanic Worlds, experiencing Yoga as union with the Divine.
Come join us and awaken the power of your spirit while living in a conscious living community overlooking the incredible Lake Atitlan, in the western highlands of Guatemala. Majestic mountain scenery and mystical lake serenity create a profound transformative energy deep within the soul. The simple living and permaculture principles of the Yoga Forest complement our studies, as we learn how to take our yoga off the mat and into our lives.
What you’ll love about the Yoga Forest…
The Yoga Forest was founded as a sustainable living experiment, through a desire for living simply, greenly and in communion with everything surrounding us.
In yoga practice, we clear the body and mind making space for wisdom and deeper understanding to flow freely and openly. In making space, we allow ourselves to experience our fullness and connection to everything around us. Yoga is therefore about cultivating flow through the body and mind and opening up to optimal experience – union.
Permaculture follows the same principles. In Permaculture, we are essentially making space for the wisdom of the entire system to fully flow, to become a more open and thriving container for life. Permaculture teaches us to observe the natural environment and work with rather than against the natural order of flow. Thus, in Permaculture we are also cultivating union. Through the Yoga of Permaculture, we are facilitating the experience of Yoga as deep ecology – by allowing the ecosystem, and ourselves within that system, to demonstrate their own evolution.
Immerse yourself in an eco-friendly conscious community for a month of transformation. Enjoy the perfect sub-tropical climate in the western highlands of Guatemala, with stunning views through the Yoga Forest taking in Lake Atitlan and its magnificent volcanoes. Let your body and mind come into a tranquil balance among mystical scenery and powerful energies.
Check out testimonials of The Yoga Forest on TripAdvisor
Highlights of the Ancient Wisdom 300 HR Yoga Teacher Training…
- Focus on the expansion of your own sacred consciousness as you dive deep into Shamanic Healing, Holistic Cleansing and Ancient Wisdom.
- Co-create holistic classes from a variety of lineages, artistically woven together with themes, intentions, and therapeutically based sequencing, encouraging advanced levels of awareness throughout the program.
- Uncover your heart’s true voice through ancient and modern practices of Bhakti (the Yoga of devotion) with ceremonies of sacred song, Kirtan, Bhajan and Mantra practice.
- Refresh your understanding of consciousness and meditation in the lessons of Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep)
- Discover the science and philosophy of Nada Yoga —the Yoga of inner and outer Sound, learning how to integrate your unique creative expression into your classes using sound, mantra and mystical poetry.
- Hold ceremony in an awe-inspiring and ancient cave-like fire circle, a space kept sacred and used for this purpose for many ages
- Explore the beautiful forest gardens, waterfalls and natural abundance
- Experience the powerful heart-medicine, cacao, in its home land.
- Live in sustainably built eco-cabins and experience conscious off-the-grid living in a Permaculture Food Forest, with delicious vegetarian meals and fresh teas sourced from our own organic gardens and local producers
- Help local charitable organizations with their work in our Kula Karma program
- Swim, SUP or kayak in the beautiful Lake Atitlan
- Shop for beautiful textiles and handicrafts in local indigenous villages
- Professional Massage & Wellness Counseling and various therapies available
2. ROOM & BOARD
+ SHARED CABANA – $1400 USD
+ PRIVATE ROOM – $2100 USD
Early Bird Discount of $300 off tuition ends August 8, 2019.
First, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
For questions, comments, or concerns, please Contact Us!