Berber New Year Surf & Yoga Retreat in Morocco
January 12, 2019 - January 19, 2019
From €689| From €689
Berber New Year Surf & Yoga Retreat at Banana Village, Agadir, Morocco
The first Berber (Amazigh*) New Year’s Eve Celebration Retreat!
The most unique retreat program in the region.
Why not start 2019 Moroccan style?
Unique for the location too: we are on the beach, and you will realise how rare that is in the area.
(Full panoramic view of Banana Beach by Banana Village. Its nickname was given by Jimi Hendrix after his visit in the 1960’s due to the numerous banana fields in the valley and the large amounts of bananas sold in the village (which is still the case). Checking the waves on Banana Point and going for a surf couldn’t be easier.)
Unique for the yoga styles offered: Three different styles to try: vinyasa, kundalini, yin yoga and meditation. (Beginners/Intermediate levels)
Unique for the activities included: Imsouane Surf trip, sandboarding, barbeque night and much more!
Check out this video!
Have fun meeting likeminded people
Improve your surfing and yoga skills
Enjoy our cozy and fun environment
JOIN US IN A FUN & MINDFUL EXPERIENCE!
Benefits of yoga
Fun of surfing (All levels)
Re-energise your spirit
Start 2019 differently this time!
Why with us?
- Local wisdom
- Surfhouse ON THE BEACH
- Best local certified surf-coaches
- Certified Yoga teacher that actually lives and teaching in the area hundreds of surf&yoga weeks and loves surfing too!
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere, yet professional services
- Unique program and activities
- Not just a ‘’surf…….and yoga camp’’ but a surf and yoga retreat with balanced program
- Tailored program for this exact week
- Cozy, clean, quite and traditional moroccan accommodation, great food
- Berber (Amazigh) New Year’s Eve Celebration
Why in January?
- The Best Surf Season in Morocco!
- Great waves and sunny days!
- Celebrate the new year’s eve of the indigenous people of Morocco, the Berber (Amazigh)!*
- Don’t miss the opportunity to party with us!
- A unique experience that you will not find in another retreat!
- *January 12 and 13
- Yennayer, the Berber New Year
- Yennayer is a holiday celebrated by the Berber (Amazigh) community to honor the beginning of the crop year. Tribes gather together to sing, dance and celebrate their hopes for a prosperous growing season.
- 7 nights Accommodation
- 3 delicious & healthy meals a day-except Friday’s dinner
- Airport transfers to/from Agadir Airport
- 12 yoga lessons – sunrise and sunset-certified teacher
- Surf lessons – 5 surf lessons/guiding with certified instructors
- Transfers to and from surf sports
- Use of camps equipment
- SurfTrip to Imsouanne
- Free & unlimited Wifi
- Beautiful rooftop
- flat screen TV
- Use of deck chairs
- Deck chairs for sunbathing on the terrace
- Berber/Amazigh New Year’s Eve
- Barbeque Night
Join us for an unforgettable week in Morocco!
More on www.nowyogalife.com