Finding Center Long Yoga Weekend in Vermont
August 2 - August 6
Spend a long weekend in the vibrant countryside of Vermont developing your personal yoga and meditation practice, connecting with others, and immersing yourself in the abundance that is summer in New England.
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions, including Mysore style ashtanga, therapeutic yoga, and YogaDance
- Guided nature walks in the shinrin-yoku (forest therapy) tradition
- Closing fire ceremony
- Shared accommodations (2-3 per room)
- Transportation to and from the airport
- All meals, centered around fresh produce grown on the property
- Events and activities nearby, ranging from paddle-boarding to outdoor concerts
- Individual yoga therapy, thai massage, or coaching sessions
No previous yoga experience required. With a 1:2 teacher to student ratio and an individualized teaching style, you’ll be able to go at your own pace and cultivate a practice that is uniquely yours.