Journey to Nepal: Hiking and Yoga in the Himalayas
November 4 - November 18
$2295 –| $2295 – $2595
Picture yourself surrounded by snowcapped peaks sipping a cup of chai after a day of hiking in the majestic Himalayas. The mighty Himalayas are a sight to behold and I am beyond thrilled to be returning to them for a 3rd time for my next retreat THIS NOVEMBER. I assure you that it will be the trip of a lifetime.
We will connect to the culture and people of the country by visiting a small village in the central region of the country. We will be raising money for the village to purchase a water pump which will greatly improve farming efforts thereby improving the health and quality of life of the residents. A portion of each registration fee will go towards this fund. This donation is tax deductible and you will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
On this incredible journey you will:
- explore the majestic Himalayas for 6 days and 5 nights on the “Everest Panoramic Trek”
- Fly in a twin-otter plane from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Stay at the stunning Everest View Hotel
- Connect to the people and culture of Nepal
- Raise funds to assist Achane Village with agricultural development and sustainability
- Deepen your connection to the experience through daily yoga and meditation.
- Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- 2 weeks accommodations
- Guided trek (5 nights 6 days)
- all meals
- all transportation within Nepal
- trekking fees
- airport pickup
- porter fees (services, meals and accommodations for porters)
- $200 tax deductible donation to Achane Village Water Project
- $500 deposit reserves your spot (space is limited)
- Early bird price : $2,295 (make your deposit prior to May 4th)
- Full price: $2,595