Late Summer Sunshine Retreat in Portugal
September 1 - September 7
From €450| From €450
Nourish yourself in Nature on this late summer yoga retreat in the heart of Portugal.
Join me for a beautiful, light hearted, fun retreat at a stunning location in Central Portugal.
- Twice daily Yoga with Fiona, dynamic morning classes including vinyasa, asana, pranayama. Late afternoon classes including restorative practice, yoga nidra and meditation. Suitable for everyone. Beginners welcome as are more experienced practicioners.
- Six nights accommodation at the beautiful Quinta da Flores, twin share and single occupancy, en-suite rooms, salt water swimming pool, stunning gardens and surroundings, waterfalls and river running through the property.
- Freshly prepared delicious home cooked meals every day using as many organic ingredients as possible from our own gardens.
- Transfer to and from the local bus station.
- Fire day night closing around the fire pit.
- Optional extras, massage, kayaking, walks, swimming.
This retreat location is a very special little valley in Central Portugal. Quinta da Flores features both twin share and single occupancy en-suite rooms, spread through three individual cottages, a natural salt swimming pool, a beautiful river running through the secluded property, a large shaded outdoor yoga platform, fire pit and many out door seating areas and hammocks. Quinta da Flores is situated a short drive from Figueiro dos Vinhos in Central Portugal.
- Early morning fruit and cereals available if desired
- 8.30 – 10am – Morning yoga. A dynamic class including alignment based asana practice, vinyasa, and pranayama.
- 10.30am – A hearty brunch served, including cereals, grain porridge, toast, fruit, egg and vegan dishes, herbal teas, green tea and coffee available for guests all day in communal area.
- Morning time for swimming, walks, exploring the property or massage
- 3pm afternoon snack – smoothies, gluten free cakes, energy balls etc
- 5 – 6.30pm – Afternoon yoga. Restorative yoga, yoga nidra, breath practice and meditation.
- 7pm – Evening meal, including vegetarian and vegan options. Whole food tasty meals.
‘I’m not sure I’ve ever eaten so healthfully and deliciously for five days.
On Sunday, we arrived on the last train from Lisbon, were picked up from the station, and traveled through the solid countryside darkness down a gravel road to the retreat. Even though it was almost 11 pm, we found a full spread of hot squash soup; dense and moist vegan bread, crisp kale salad with sprouted lentils, ad vegetable crudités and dip, all followed by fresh cherries for dessert.
This would be a theme of the retreat. The chef, Gabi, prepared meals with an overwhelming variety of nutrient-dense and delicious vegetarian (vegan optional) food, served hot and family style.’ Alden Wicker Ecocult
We are a little bit particular about the food we prepare and serve for our guests. The food we prepare and serve is tasty and wholesome vegetarian and vegan food. We use vegetables from our own organic gardens and then locally sourced fruit and vegetables. We spend a lot of time and care preparing the food for our guests, and make sure that it is nutritious as well as flavour some. As a part of our Nourish in Nature Retreats, the food is integral in supporting the week of healthy well being. Eating clean, freshly prepared wholefoods with minimal sweeteners will give our guests a boost of nutrition and nourishment.
Twin share at 450 EUR per/person
Single Occupancy at 650 EUR per/person
Contact Fiona for booking – www.nourishinnature.org
email – email@example.com
tel – +351 961228729
I am happy to arrange a skype or facetime chat with anyone considering booking the retreat.