Luxury Sicily Yoga Retreat in May
May 26 - May 30
From £900| From £900
Escape the business of your every day life by taking some time to unwind and let go in the timeless island of Sicily. Practice yoga under the Mediterranean sun, in close proximity to a white sandy beach, eat organic and vegan top quality food, explore the beautiful landscapes and history around you and leave recharged and grounded.
The retreat is open to beginners and intermediate yogis who want to deepen their yoga practise in a safe and non judgemental environment, there are only 8 places available so you will get a cosy surrounding to make and hold space.
About your teacher:
Alessia is a RYT 200 Yoga Alliance teacher who is committed to make yoga accessible but most of all a fun experience for everyone.
She likes to create a safe space for her yogis and is passionate about sharing her teaching, be ready to practice Chandra Namaskar, Moon Salutations, if the full moon is upon you during the retreat.
What is included:
- 3 daily vegan meals (locally grown and with a typical Sicilian twist)
- 2 daily yoga classes
- Professional photo shooting
- Wine tour and tasting at historical winery
- Cooking class
- Mindful jewellery making workshop
- Reiki healing treatment
- Goodbye drinks and dinner
- Flights to and from Sicily (Palermo Airport)
- Transfer to and from villa (pick up and drop off available only in Marsala)
£900 Early Bird, £1050 Full Price