Portugal ~ Yoga and Wild Wellness Adventure
September 29 - October 5
~Live your shine and connect to your true nature~
Mindful Yoga, soulful self-care, inspiring workshops, outdoor activities and culture in Portugal
September 29th – October 5th, 2019
- 6 nights exclusive accommodation in very nice rooms / shared double / twin occupancy
- 6 x breakfast, 6 x vegetarian lunch, 6 x vegetarian dinner (all meals prepared by our private chef in the villa)
- 2 x daily morning Yoga, Detox Flow & afternoon/evening Yin or Gentle Flow Yoga (Anusara and Tantric inspired Vinyasa Yoga) or meditation + Pranayama (Breathwork)
- 2 classes in workshop style. 1 x “Asana Lab ~ to learn all important Asana’s and their physical & energetic benefits”. 1 x “Create the love ~ Exploring the Anatomy of emotions workshop”
- Exclusive use of our private retreat centre (Indoor / Outdoor Yoga space / Pool / Sauna / Whirlpool / bikes, fireplace and cozy luxurious areas to socialize and relax)
- Surfboards and gym equipment
- Stunning secret beaches and special energy places
- Singing around a bonfire
- One afternoon is without Yoga program, we have more time to enjoy the area
- Surf lessons
- Spa treatments, Massages
- Hiking and exploring the wild beautiful coastline
- Group activities in Sintra, Ericeira, Cascais, Playa Grande, Portguese night in Lisbon. Experience the magic of Sintra’s castles or the Portguese surfers paradise, village of Ericeira with a perfect mix between tradition and surf culture.
- and so much more
Central Portugal, in the fairyland between Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais and Ericeira
Only 30 km from Lisbon international airport! A top location! Our private retreat house with all amenities and cozy urban zen style. This comfortable designer villa has stunning views of Sintra’s castles on one side & wide grassland and the ocean on the other side. The house offers private or shared rooms, gym, a vibe that’ll make you feel at home, amazing views, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, chill-out areas, and a huge outside area with swimming pool. Two dedicated areas to practice Yoga (inside and outside areas).
Who is this retreat for?
- For those who understand the importance of self-love, but need a little structure and guidance to make this habitual.
- Real people: people who love yoga, a healthy, active lifestyle, nature, wild beaches and also love relaxing in the sun and be lazy by the pool or chill in our wellness area
- Those who want to level up; mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually
- Those who want to connect to their own divine self and take time to reflect about our one and only precious life. Those who are curious to explore more about our mind and body connection and how this is holding us back to thrive fully and shine from within.
- Those who need some time-out, more time in nature and a shift out of their head and back into their body.
- Those ready to invest in their well-being and want to learn more about how use the mind / body connection, asana´s and overall explore more in their personal practice than in their usual 90 min class in the local studio or in front of Youtube.
- Those who are ready to ignite, to make a shift, or jumpstart their energy/attitude.
- Those who are looking for inspiration, new friends, a great supporting community.
- Those who need a detox (digital – physical – mental) Life is just sometimes too overwhelming and we need to rest and just be to recharge our batteries.
- Those who want to simply relax, spoil themselves in this gorgeous Portuguese house in a perfect location, treat themselves with amazing food, the luxury of being taken care of, personalized spa treatments, a garage full of toys like surfboards, table tennis, a gym, private sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool, adventures in Lisbon, culture Sintra or Yoga and surf in Ericeira… and so much more.
Teacher & retreat leader:
Anke is an experienced Yoga teacher (RYT – 500) and retreat leader, she has lived in inspiring environments like Bali, Ibiza or Costa Rica for the last years. She is the founder of Shine-Yoga, her mission is to connect like-minded people through mindful Yoga and high vibe retreats in extra ordinary locations. Her goal is to create experiences, that touch your heart & encourage your well-being. Yoga is a holistic approach for her that’s why the teaching is weaving in inspiration from Anusara, Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Tantra Yoga methods incorporating the ancient philosophies and modern spirituality. This unique combination style will makes you feel good, in your body and in your mind. Not just on the surface but DEEP DOWN in your center and in your heart. You´ll feel GREAT and ENERGIZED afterwards. When we practice yoga together we add more meaning to it. Not just a basic workout. We´ll connect movement with breath and we FLOW slowly into a pose to EXPERIENCE the full benefit, the harmony and lightness. This awakens the SENSATIONS of your body, making yoga blissful and teaches you how to practice action with INTEGRITY -that integrity that we need while surfing, dancing or life in general.
This retreat will allow you to re-charge, to channel energy through your entire body in order to increase your vitality, health, radiance & personal power. I’ll inspire you to shine. For more info about Anke please read her vision or her story
You’ll feel relaxed, grounded and ‘at home’ in no time. The lovely rooms are decorated and designed carefully with special attention to details in order to offer an idyllic accommodation experience. Get immersed in our “boutique hotel” style rooms, relax and have the best rest after a wonderful day.
We offer different kinds of rooms in order to fit all your needs:
Suites, double rooms, twins, singles and a 4-person shared room with ensuite and a walk-in closet ~Carrie Bradshaw could have only dreamed about…
Price example = 1090,- Euro / shared with 1-2 people. Single or suites = extra charge. Get in touch and we can discuss room options.
Location and surroundings:
Portugal has a special grounded and down-to-earth energy. I am in love with the wild and nearly untouched country… particularly in autumn with the golden, late summer light and usually warm temperatures that add extra magic to the retreat. I have spent a lot of time here and know the area very well. Late summer is the nicest time for a yoga retreat in Portugal 2019. This is why I have chosen to host this nourishing retreat here, in this perfect location between Lisbon, Sintra and Ericeira.
Sintra is a small and very picturesque city close to our retreat center and located in the hills surrounded by the most beautiful nature. You will feel like you have stepped into a fairy tale surrounded by colorful castles, amazing buildings and endless gardens. Unesco World Heritage since 1995.
What can I say of Lisbon, one of our favorite cities with so much charm and hidden gems in every corner, a place that invites you to walk and get lost into their streets, with countless viewpoints and places where you can breathe and feel the true life of Lisbon.
AND NOW. You wonder how you can be part of it?
Send me an e-mail for further details & prices. Rooms are limited and all individual. First come first served.
Let’s go where the wild things, relax, connect and shine…
Anke & Team