Retreat to Sri Lanka – Journey of the Heart: Travel. Yoga. Meditation. Ayurveda. Well-being (for Women)
November 21 - December 3
If you are a woman who loves travel, yoga and creating well-being in your life, this retreat is for you.
You are invited to delve deep into your Self, taking the time to connect energetically with your mind and body, re-awakening your spirit. This is an an opportunity to integrate the tools and practices of yogic lifestyle to reset, restore and re-connect with the essence of your true Self and Become Y O U.
Although beneficial, previous experience of yoga is not required. The retreat is a good starting point if you want to make changes in your lifestyle and a great beginning to your own yoga journey. If you are a practicing yogi, this is an opportunity to deepen your practice and knowledge of yoga philosophy.
EXPERIENCE THE JOURNEY WITHIN
What’s Included :
- Yoga sessions including: asanas, pranayama kriyas & meditation.
- Workshops on yogic philosophy and Vedic lifestyle.
- Circle gatherings, sharing group experiences and wisdom.
- Time for individual rest, rejuvenation and reflection
- 4 full days of Ayurvedic Immersion in a tropical jungle retreat setting.
- Workshops on Ayurvedic Nutrition and cooking.
- A personal consultation with an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner.
- A complementary 2-hour Ayurveda treatment.
- Spectacular train journey through tea plantations.
- Explore the ancient cave temple and climb the sacred rock fortress.
- Relax in a beautiful Villa by the Indian Ocean.
- Experience the sensory delights of Sri Lankan Food & Culture.
PRICE $3,999 AUD & includes:
- All Meals
- All accommodation (twin share basis) in luxury accommodation + unique yoga/ayurveda centre
- All site entry fees for tours and train journey
- Tour guide and travel in Sri Lanka
- Airport transfers (for those arriving and departing on recommended flights) Airfare and travel insurance not included (airfare approx $1100 direct Melbourne to Colombo on Sri Lankan airlines)
PHONE: +61 418 527984