Unplug & Retreat – A Weekend Getaway in Germany
February 1, 2019 - February 3, 2019
From €365.4| From €365.4
Unplug and retreat yourself to recharge. Imagine switching all your electronic devices off for a couple of days and bring yourself back to the present moment, surrounded by nature and like minded people. Just be right here, right now. You love the idea? Well, then this is just right for you.
Recharge your mind and body with yoga and meditation, catch some fresh air by walking through vineyards, nourish your soul with delicious wine and vegan food without any distractions from the outside world.
This time is for YOU!
The „Unplug & Retreat – Weekend Getaway“ is held at the „Trautwein – Das Winzerhotel am La Roche“ in the midst of Rheinhessen, a world renown region for Riesling wine. The hotel itself aims to honor the natural environment and have a harmonious relationship with the land and all living beings.
„Trautwein – Das Winzerhotel am La Roche“ has 12 beautiful rooms decorated in modern country style, with all luxuries your little heart desires. All rooms are equipped with a private shower and toilet, hair dryer, towels, most of them also with a balcony and vineyard view.
The food on our retreat is 100% vegan. The breakfast is served after our morning yoga session in buffet style. During the day fresh water, tea and small snacks are served and for dinner we have a sit-down 3-course meal.
We can accommodate any dietary requirements with advance notice.
Despite many people’s fears that a vegan diet won’t fill them up – I’ve never had anyone go hungry after some delicious vegan feasts.
Yoga is for everyone. No matter of flexibility or experience, all of Ute’s yoga classes are created for all levels and over a course of 90 minutes. Her focus within the yoga practice is to guide students towards a calm and deep meditation and connect them back with their intuition. She skillfully uses asanas (the physical movement) and pranayama (breathing techniques) to cultivate energy and to slow down and stabilize the body & mind-framework. Styles of yoga that are taught: Traditional Hatha & Yin Yoga.
It is all about re-connecting to your self! This weekend is devoted to you and your precious self, to reshuffle your priorities, putting yourself at the top of your priorities. No phones, no appointments, no must-do’s. But a whole lot of nourishment, self-love, creativity — just a beautiful journey within.
THE RETREAT PACKAGE
- A revitalizing, restorative 3 day yoga retreat at „Trautwein – Das Winzerhotel am La Roche“, Flonheim, Germany.
- 4 yoga & meditation sessions – calming, grounding and stabilizing
- A Welcome Goodie Bag
- Hiking one of the famous „Hiwweltouren“ through the vineyards
- A mindful life-talk
THE HOTEL PACKAGE
- 3 Days, 2 Nights of private accommodation
- Wine tasting and regional tapas on our welcome evening
- 2 wholesome vegan breakfasts on Saturday & Sunday
- Throughout the day water, tea and snacks
Travel costs to Flonheim
Dinner on Saturday
Travel & Health Insurance
THE INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF
The Yoga Package:
- € 229 for the Yoga package
- Early Bird Price until Dec 31st 2018: € 199
- Min. Group Size: 5 / Max. Group Size: 15
- Please feel free to email me to secure your spot on the retreat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention: The retreat can only be booked in connection with the accommodation in the hotel. Book your accommodation directly through the hotel (see below).
- Booking and Cancellation: Full payment is due when booking and is not refundable in case of any cancellations. We recommend to take out any travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances. Payment can be made via bank transfer or PayPal. Please note that transactions via credit card or PayPal may incur additional charges.
The Hotel Package:
- Single room occupancy: € 217,40 p.p.
- Double room occupancy: € 166,40 p.p.
- In order to receive rooms from the yoga contingent, please book your room directly by e-mail with the note “Yoga Retreat Feb 2019” to email@example.com
- Booking and Cancellation Policy: The hotel’s regulation apply here.