Restore, Renew, Replenish – Vinyasa Yoga Retreat in Italy
July 6, 2019 - July 13, 2019
From €950| From €950
Join me for a week of restoring and replenishing mind and body in beautiful Puglia. La Rosa de 4 Venti, our home for the week, offers an exquisite converted 16th century farmhouse settled in a valley which boasts vistas replete with olive trees and vineyards for you to explore. The experienced chefs at La Rosa will provide us with nourishing and delicious meals made from the freshest local ingredients (genuinely some of the best food I have ever had!).
Each day will begin with a meditation practice, appropriate for any level – even if meditation is brand new to you. We will flow through a dynamic class in the earlier part of the day and delve deeper into specific topics, including luxurious restorative yoga sessions, in late afternoon workshops. The vinyasa classes will be alignment-based, creative, relaxing, fun, and sequenced throughout the week in such a way to help you progress in your practice, wherever you may be starting from. The middle portion of the day is yours to relax in the sun by the pool, seek a shady corner with a book, explore charming villages, such as nearby Martina Franca, or wander the gardens by foot. Multiple styles of massage are available upon request for those wanting a bit of pampering.
This retreat is open to experienced and newer yogis alike, however it is advised that participants have had some introductory yoga experience.
What is Included:
- Elegant en-suite accommodation
- Three daily delicious and fresh meals, as well as snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- Twice daily yoga classes including vinyasa, restorative, and workshops on a variety of topics open to all levels of experience
- Daily meditation
- Glass of wine with dinner
- All yoga equipment (eg. high quality mats, bolsters, blocks, blankets)
- Massage treatments
- Day trips
- Group transport from Bari airport will be arranged for you at a small additional cost provided arrival is by 4pm on July 6th and departure is no earlier than 1pm on July 13th
- €950 – Shared en-suite triple room
- €1150 – Shared en-suite double room
- €1550 – Single Room (very limited availability)
**(Early-Bird discount of €50 off above prices if booked by/before February 1st, 2019)**
How do I sign up?
- A 25% deposit is required to hold your place, with the remainder due by May 1st, 2019*. Space is limited, so early booking is encouraged! Contact me at email@example.com to book your place or for any enquiries.
Visit our Facebook page for photos of past retreats!
*Payment plan options are available if the May 1st deadline is not possible for you. Please contact me to discuss further.